Well my mech game is still in development. Slowly it gets into shape.
A different shape then before, since I changed the scope of this project.
What happens to be the case: I want my game to be a bit more orginal then all the standard mechs that are already around.
So what is my plan? Simple: I try to create a Co-op mech game. Mechs + Co-op, how much more fun do you want?!
This is my todo list (in a nutshell):
- Create mech models, texture and animate them (I need help with this!)
- Create weapon models, textures and some animations ( again i need help with this!)
- Design a HUD
- Create some object that could be used for the levels
- Design levels
- Add different types of AI
- Add mission objectives
- Add weapons
- Add mech classes
- Add mech selection
- Score keeping
- Add 3rd Person camera + crosshair
I have already tried some basic AI stuff and it is quit fun, though it needs some tweaks.
If you want to help with this project drop a line on my forum!